There's lots to join in with at Grace United ...
Sit N Knit/Stay and Crotchet Casserole Ministry Bible Study and Devotional Virtual Coffee Hour
AND SO MUCH MORE .....
- The United Church Women meet on the first Tuesday of the month at 2 pm for a varied programme of study, speakers, business, and fellowship. They do much to support the hospitality offered by our community of faith.
- Adult Fellowship offers Christmas Tree sales, a delicious Beef Dinner and informal gatherings. They generously support the work of the church and reach out to the community with caring.
- Middle-Aged Pews is a fun group for adults in their middle years and younger that meet a few times a year.
- The Film and Faith Club gathers several times a year to view and discuss a contemporary film that invites consideration of the ways life and faith intersect.
- Sit n’ Knit, Stay n’ Crochet gathers twice a month for a time of fellowship and creativity. We have many different projects on the go: prayer shawls, and items we send overseas for mission (face cloths, prayer squares, sweaters, and pneumonia vests). All are welcome, experience not necessary, we learn together.
- Adult Faith Formation meets throughout the year to study a book, reflect on scripture, explore spiritual practices, and discuss faith issues.